< Previous | Next >
Does Viagra or the Generic Equivalent Sildenafil Give You A Satisfying Erection?
Sex helps build a stronger and more intimate relationship, but sexual dysfunction or problems may occur, especially when a person ages. One of the most common sexual-related problems is male impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED), described as a man's inability to achieve and maintain an erection during intercourse. Fortunately, some ED treatments have been proven effective, including Viagra and the Generic equivalent, Sildenafil.
Can You Keep It Up?
Let's discuss the common causes of erectile dysfunction. Keeping in mind that not all men will experience ED and similar sexual dysfunctions, though there are several factors that may increase the risk of getting ED.
Here are the top 5 causes of ED:
Most ailments or medical issues occur when a person ages, which also holds true for erectile dysfunction. It was reported that up to 12% of men in their 40s will experience ED at some point, which may increase as they age.
2. Certain Medical Conditions
Most men with ED are also known to have medical ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol or hypertension. A man's heart health has a distinct correlation with having ED. If a healthy man has problems getting an erection, they also have a high risk of experiencing heart conditions later. Paying attention to the warning signs as early as possible is best. Also, if you have any medical conditions stated above, it is best to consult a doctor on how to treat your ED using Viagra Sildenafil properly.
A person who lives a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle is more likely to get sick and experience ED and other related disorders. Fortunately, there are solutions available. Start by changing your lifestyle; if you are a smoker, slowly quit smoking, exercise, and lose some excess weight. Consult your doctor about creating a healthy lifestyle to lessen ED risks.
4. Medication Side Effects
Some prescribed and OTC medications can contribute to the risk of getting ED. Antidepressants, antihistamines, acid reflux meds, blood pressure medication, and pain medications may lead to ED. If you are taking any of these mentioned medicines, it is best to inform your doctor before they prescribe you Viagra Sildenafil to ensure that there will be no further complications.
5. Low Testosterone
Having low testosterone can lead to several health issues, such as ED, insomnia, and hair loss, to name a few. Your doctor will likely conduct a blood test to check if you have low testosterone and then prescribe the proper medication to help keep your T levels normal.
Improve Your Sex Life With Sildenafil (Viagra)
Many clinical studies have shown the efficacy of Viagra and the generic version, Sildenafil as a treatment for ED. The participants in a study reported an improvement in their ability to keep and sustain their erection which enhanced their sex life.
The patient will generally feel the effects of Viagra between 30 minutes to an hour after taking the medication. It is a common misconception that taking Viagra Sildenafil will result in an erection, but the patient must be sexually aroused first for the pill to work.
If the patient is still stimulated, the medication will keep working and even last up to 5 hours. One of the good things about taking Viagra is that it is less likely to cause priapism, a painful and prolonged erection. If the erection lasts more than 4 hours and it is causing pain, seek medical assistance immediately to avoid further complications.
Why Should You Choose Viagra or Sildenafil
Most ED medication, especially Viagra, is effective and has helped many men suffering from ED. However, some patients may still have reservations when using such medications because of several factors. So, if you are still on the fence, here are the top reasons why you should purchase Sildenafil (Viagra):
- Viagra has been on the market for more than 20 years, and the pill has been thoroughly studied to ensure that it is effective and safe to use as a treatment for ED.
- The proper use of Viagra can help men improve their sexual satisfaction and performance.
- The blue pill is safe and non-invasive compared to other ED treatments like surgery or penile injections. Just take the correct dosage and always follow the doctor's recommendations.
- Viagra acts quickly, which is excellent for those somewhat spontaneous moments. Achieving and maintaining a solid erection can also be a confidence booster to any man who may have suffered from ED for quite some time.
- Viagra Sildenafil can be taken right before engaging in sexual activity. The medicine also has various strengths and convenient dosing, suitable to the patient's needs.
Tips On How To Safely Buy Sildenafil (Viagra) Online
If you wish to purchase Viagra or Sildenafil, you must first contact your healthcare provider, especially if you have any existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.
Once you get the green light from your doctor, here are some basic tips to help you purchase online:
- Make sure that the online pharmacy is licensed and legitimate to operate. Please stay away from questionable online pharmacies, especially those that do not have their contact information listed.
- Verify the legitimacy of the online pharmacy by checking their credentials online. You can also read reviews about the pharmacy and see what customers say about their service and prices.
- Compare the prices first so that you will get a good deal. However, stay away from online pharmacies that sell the medication at a meager price since those may be fake or counterfeit.
In conclusion, it is best to research Viagra or Sildenafil and how you can benefit from it. Get as much information as possible, not just about the medicine but also about where to purchase them. That way, you can make an informed decision that will ultimately help improve your life.