< Previous | Next >
Guide to Phone Consultation with Licensed Canadian Doctors
It is common for men at a certain age to experience sexual difficulties such as ED or erectile dysfunction. This condition is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual activity. ED is common among older gents caused by several factors such as lifestyle, physical, and psychological. Fortunately, ED can be managed through medications like Levitra Vardenafil.
Quick Facts on Erectile Dysfunction
- It is common for men to sometimes have trouble getting an erection, but if it happens often, you may have ED. There really is nothing to worry about as ED is highly treatable. First, you need to consult your healthcare provider so they can conduct a proper assessment.
- The ED treatment will depend on the condition's cause, but in most cases, the doctor will prescribe an ED medication like Levitra Vardenafil. They may also recommend other remedies, such as lifestyle modifications or other treatment forms, depending on the cause of your ED.
- If you are experiencing impotence often, seek a medical consultation right away. You can either call to schedule an appointment or ask for a phone consultation if you think it is more convenient for you. Many health clinics now offer phone or online consultations, especially for minor health conditions. They can also prescribe medicines like Levitra Vardenafil to treat ED.
- The risk of ED increases with age; around 40% of men in their 40s and about 70% of men in their 70s can experience ED symptoms.
- Common causes of ED are anxiety, cardiovascular diseases, certain medications, depression, diabetes, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and stress.
- The diagnosis for ED includes physical examinations and a medical history review; sometimes, the doctor will order lab tests to check for underlying conditions that could cause ED. It is essential to consult your doctor and get a proper diagnosis so they can recommend the right medication, such as Levitra Vardenafil.
- Sex therapy or cognitive behavioral therapy can be recommended as ED treatments if the condition's cause is psychological.
- Having ED can cause problems with your sexual health and even relationships with your partner. It is essential to address such issues to help treat the condition and improve your overall health.
Get the Right Help for ED and Regain your Sexual Health
ED is not something to be embarrassed about nor should it be ignored. It is a condition that only a qualified healthcare provider can help you manage. Never attempt to self-medicate or treat ED on your own. Here are reasons why you need to seek medical assistance:
- ED can be treated. Most of the time, pills like Levitra Vardenafil will do the trick. However, there may be instances wherein your doctor will recommend other treatments such as injections, penile implants, suppositories, or vacuum pumps.
- ED can be the underlying cause of a more serious health condition such as diabetes, hardening of the arteries, or hypertension.
- ED can also be caused by medical treatments like prostate or radiation therapy. Self-assessment will not help you manage ED, especially if you are experiencing severe symptoms.
Getting Ready for your Doctor's Appointment
The first thing you need to do is call your doctor's office and schedule your visit. You can also opt for an online or phone consultation with a health facility that offers this service. Next, prepare a list of the necessary information that your doctor will need. This list should include the following details:
- All medications that you are taking, including prescription meds, OTC drugs, vitamins, and even herbal supplements. Vitamins and herbal supplements may negatively impact certain prescription medications.
- Details about your symptoms, such as when you started to experience them, and other pertinent information.
- Personal information like, do you smoke or drink alcohol? Are you feeling stressed or anxious? Your family medical history.
Honesty is vital when you consult with a doctor. It is best to provide all the necessary information to help them diagnose your condition and prescribe the best medication, like Levitra Vardenafil. You can also prepare a set of questions to discuss with your doctor. Don’t be embarrassed to discuss your condition or ask questions. If, for some reason, you are uncomfortable with personal appointments, go for online or phone consultations.
Make the most of your Phone Consultation
Online or phone consultations are convenient and can save you time. These platforms allow patients to discuss their medical concerns with qualified healthcare providers and get the best treatment for their condition, such as getting a prescription for Levitra Vardenafil.
You will still need to schedule an appointment and prepare your medical information for your online appointment. The process is basically the same as a personal appointment, but the only difference is you don't have to go to your doctor's clinic or facility.
Before the consultation, ensure you are in a quiet room to minimize distractions or background noise. Keep a pen and paper on hand to note essential details during the consultation. Make sure to be on time and have all your medical information ready.
Phone consultations are great alternatives to face-to-face appointments, especially if you are anxious to discuss your ED condition. You can freely discuss with your doctor about your symptoms, and they can prescribe the right medications like Levitra Vardenafil.
However, your doctor may require additional assessments or lab tests if they are not able to give a proper diagnosis during the phone consultation. You can then schedule an in-person visit and get to the bottom of your medical condition.
Your sexual health and satisfaction are essential, regardless of your age. Get the best help for your condition through an in-person or phone consultation. Trust your doctor's recommendations and follow the prescription to ensure that medications like Levitra Vardenafil will work its magic.
Never self-medicate or rely on information you see online. Only a qualified healthcare provider can assess your condition and provide the best care, such as prescribing Levitra Vardenafil for your ED. You will also have to improve your lifestyle and make healthier choices to manage your ED symptoms and overall well-being.