< Previous | Next >
Top Main Causes of Impotence in Men
Erectile dysfunction or impotence (ED) is a medical condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection. ED can affect men of all ages but is more common among older men. There are several treatments for ED, one being Levitra Vardenafil.
Here are some essential facts about impotence or erectile dysfunction:
- Healthcare providers don't usually use the term impotence but instead refer to erectile dysfunction as the term for the inability to maintain an erection.
- ED may be common amongst older men, but age alone is not the leading cause of the condition.
- It is estimated that roughly 30 million men in the United States exhibit the symptoms of ED or have been diagnosed with the condition.
- ED can be caused by psychological factors such as anxiety, depression, or stress.
- Physical factors like diabetes, heart disease or hormonal imbalances can also cause the condition.
- Erectile dysfunction can also indicate an underlying health concern like cardiovascular disease, diabetes or hypertension. Your physician will usually recommend tests to identify potential medical issues.
- Having ED can create a negative impact on relationships. The condition can also affect a person's self-esteem and cause problems in their sex lives.
- Erectile dysfunction can be prevented by keeping a healthy lifestyle and avoiding nasty habits like excessive alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Low testosterone levels can lead to a lower sex drive which can also lead to ED.
There are several treatment options available for ED patients, and the most popular form is through medication such as Levitra Vardenafil. Patients can easily buy Levitra vardenafil from an accredited drugstore or online pharmacy if they have a prescription.
What are the Usual Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
ED can have a myriad of causes which are both psychological and physical. But it is important to note that ED is highly treatable, especially with proven medications like Levitra Vardenafil.
Check out the most common reasons why a person may have erectile dysfunction:
- Anxiety or depression
- Guilt or shame
- Low self-esteem
- Past traumatic experiences
- Performance anxiety
- Relationship problems
- Cardiovascular diseases like atherosclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Hormonal imbalances such as having low testosterone levels
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Peyronie's disease, which is caused by scar tissue inside the penis
What are the Best Treatment Options for ED?
The treatment recommendations for ED vary depending on the condition's cause. Therefore, it is essential to consult a healthcare expert and not self-medicate or buy counterfeit Levitra Vardenafil.
Here's a list of the best treatment recommendations for ED patients:
- Exercise regularly
- Get enough quality sleep
- Lose weight
- Manage anxiety and stress
- Make healthy food choices
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Quit smoking
Penile implants can either be inflatable or malleable and are surgically placed in the penis, which will create an erection when needed.
- PDE5 or phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors like sildenafil Viagra, Levitra Vardenafil, and tadalafil (Cialis).
- Alprostadil, which is injected directly into the penis or can also be used as a suppository.
- TRT, or Testosterone Replacement Therapy, is highly recommended for men with low testosterone levels.
Patients with psychological causes of ED are recommended to undergo psychotherapy which will help address any underlying psychological health concerns and eventually help the patient improve their sexual function.
VEDs or Vacuum Erection Devices
These non-invasive devices draw blood to the penis to help erect an erection.
The Popularity of Oral ED Medications
In most ED cases, oral medications like Levitra Vardenafil are recommended as a treatment. However, it is still vital to seek the advice of your doctor first before you buy Levitra vardenafil or any similar medication. This ensures you will get the most benefits from the drug with fewer adverse side effects.
You might wonder why oral ED meds are more popular or preferred. Here are the top reasons why:
Fast ActingPDE6 inhibitors can start working within 30 minutes to an hour after ingesting, which is excellent for spontaneous sexual activities.
High Success RateMany studies have shown that ED meds have a success rate of up to 80%!
Fewer Side EffectsMost ED patients can tolerate the usual side effects of the drug. The common side effects of oral ED medications like Levitra Vardenafil are dizziness, headache, and upset stomach.
Widely AvailableOral medications for ED can be purchased in most drugstores or even through online pharmacies if you have a prescription. There are also generic versions which are cheaper than the branded ones. However, ensure you only purchase the medicines from a trusted pharmacy by checking their credentials or license. Kama Health is a leading supplier of men's ED medications sold through their trusted online pharmacy across Canada.
Easy to UseOral ED medications such as Levitra Vardenafil is convenient to use. Just make sure to follow the prescribed dosage and other recommendations from the doctor.
Tips to Help Prevent Erectile Dysfunction
As with any other medical condition, ED can be prevented from occurring with the right help from your doctor. Here are the top 5 tips on how to reduce the risks of getting ED:
- Avoid illegal substances such as cocaine or heroin. These drugs will not only cause health problems but will also increase the risk of ED occurring.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle which includes having a balanced diet, maintaining a healthy weight with the help of regular exercise and avoiding smoking and excessive alcohol intake. It is also recommended to take the right supplements and always follow the doctor's recommendation regarding taking ED medication like Levitra Vardenafil. It will also greatly help if the patient learns to manage their stress levels.
- Manage medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease or hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider who can help manage the said conditions and ultimately lessen the risks of experiencing ED.
- Practice safe sex and prevent STIs or sexually transmitted infections. Some infections can lead to ED and must be avoided at all costs.
- Take medications as prescribed. Certain medications, like blood pressure or antidepressants, can contribute to erectile dysfunction. Always take medicines as the physician defines to avoid any possible ED risks.
In conclusion, having ED does not mean the end of a person's sex life. The condition can be prevented and properly managed, especially with the care of a good physician. Make the necessary lifestyle changes and take the best ED medication and correct dosages for a healthy, happy, fulfilling sex life.